Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Текущее время: 13 ноя 2019, 05:03

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Chelsea gained one point; West Brom lost two points but the
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2019, 06:42 

Chelsea gained one point; West Brom lost two points but the biggest loser in all was the sport. Referee Andre Marriners decision to award Chelsea a 94th-minute penalty on Saturday was one of the most controversial decisions the Premier League has seen in some time. On the line was Jose Mourinhos unbeaten home league record as manager at Stamford Bridge, dating back to 2004. It appeared the streak was coming to an end until Ramires fell under a challenge by defender Steven Reid. Check out the play and judge for yourself. Was it a dive? No. Was it a foul? Absolutely not. Reid simply ran towards the ball and watched the Brazilian fall underneath him. Mistakes happen, referees are only human, but what about those who do not think it was a mistake? Mourinho, speaking after the game, said: "I am sure it was a penalty, I have watched it from different angles, no doubt that is a penalty." It would be easy to believe this is a comment from a man, who likes the limelight, sticking up for his team. However, if that was the case would he really go over the top in selling it as a no doubt penalty? I truly believe Mourinho, much like Marriner, believes it was a penalty and if that is the case the sport is heading down a very dangerous path. The penalty box extends 16.5 metres (54 ft) to each side of the goal and 16.5 metres (54 ft) in front of it. Those measurements have been in place since 1901. They are not going to change anytime soon, but they certainly should. If someone had never watched the sport, before today, and you had to explain to them what happened, the first question from them would surely be why is the blue team allowed a free one on one shot with no defenders in front of them when a player, nowhere near the goal, was brushed aside by a defender. Foul or no foul the punishment is far too harsh for the crime committed. Or, in this case, not committed. The awarding of a penalty is a massive moment in a football match. A referee has to be absolutely convinced a foul has taken place before pointing to the spot. This is where he needs help from the sports governing bodies and the players. The decision is so monumental he needs time to be able to make that judgment. He should also be allowed to discuss the moment with his assistants, but in a game that allows players to barrage officials with abuse that would be impossible. With the game played at a rapid pace and more and more rules put in place to help attackers and hinder defenders, the regular awarding of penalties throughout the sport globally (not just the Premier League) is a problem. And it is getting worse. Here is a look at stats (via Opta) of the amount of penalties taken each season in the Premier League. Season Penalties Taken Goals (pen) Success (per cent) 2013-14 25 19 76.0 2012-13 85 68 80.0 2011-12 100 72 72.0 2010-11 105 81 77.1 2009-10 111 86 77.5 2008-09 85 67 78.8 2007-08 88 68 77.3 2006-07 112 87 77.7 2005-06 76 57 75.0 2004-05 84 66 78.6 2003-04 89 69 77.5 2002-03 92 75 81.5 2001-02 73 48 65.8 2000-01 68 54 79.4 1999-00 85 65 76.5 1998-99 73 51 69.9 1997-98 72 57 79.2 1996-97 80 61 76.3 1995-96 68 53 77.9 1994-95* 97 67 69.1 1993-94* 99 81 81.8 1992-93* 92 61 66.3 *The first three seasons featured 22 PL teams and, subsequently, 462 matches played as opposed to 380 per season that take place in a 20-team league. Let us separate the Premier League into three different sections, with seven full seasons in each. Penalties awarded in the first seven seasons (92-93 to 98-99) - 581. An average of 83 per season. Penalties awarded in the next seven seasons (99-00-05-06) - 567. An average of 81 per season. Penalties awarded in last seven seasons (05-06-12-13) - 686. An average of 98 per season. The average amount of penalties awarded in the first 14 seasons of the Premier League was 82 with no season reaching the century mark in penalties awarded, even when 82 more games were being played. In the last seven seasons there has been four seasons where penalties awarded has reached 100 or more and the average is up by 16 per season! You dont need stats to know there are far more diving incidents and penalty appeals in the game than there once was. Managers say the right thing about ending diving in the game but ultimately it hasnt stopped players trying to gain an advantage over their fellow professionals. That was not the case with Ramires on Saturday but what happened is a direct consequence to the ongoing pressure placed on referees. Asking referees to make a judgment call on an accusation of intent (diving) simply gives them too much to think about. Put that next to comments by Mourinho setting the standard that the Ramires incident is a penalty and you can understand why more and more players try to win penalties. Its an epidemic created by the modern game and it is here to stay. Get ready for the next controversial penalty decision because it is coming much quicker than it used to. Jose Iglesias Jersey . You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center. Alan Trammell Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. http://www.cheaptigersjerseyschina.com/ ... er-jersey/. Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. Daniel Norris Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Wholesale Tigers Jerseys . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.ARLINGTON, Texas – By the time the Blue Jays leave town after Sundays game, the Rangers will have seen enough of Anthony Gose. His speed has created runs for Toronto and prevented runs for Texas in this series. "Hes really good," said outfield coach Tim Leiper. "He just covers a lot of ground. Hes into the game. You watch him, too, hes hungry. Hes come up here with something to prove." In Friday nights 2-0 win, the Blue Jays were stifled by Rangers ace Yu Darvish for seven innings. In the eighth, Erik Kratz surprised third baseman Adrian Beltre by laying down a leadoff bunt single. Gose followed with a drag bunt down the first base line, beating out a bang-bang play at the bag. One out later, Gose scored from first on a Melky Cabrera double, tearing around the bases. In Saturday nights 4-2 win, with the game tied 1-1 in the seventh, Gose led off with an opposite field double. He stole third and with one out, scored on a Cabrera chopper to Beltre. Gose was going the moment he saw Cabreras ball wasnt hit hard and Beltre, one of the games best defensive third baseman, didnt attempt a play at the plate. Mark Buehrle was the beneficiary of the run on Saturday but when asked about Goses offence, he quickly changed the subject. "I dont even want to talk about the scoring runs, I want to talk about the defence," said Buehrle. "Hes been out there the last couple of days, balls have been hit and this isnt a knock against Colby (Rasmus) because hes pretty fast but there were some balls hit in the gap and youre like, Damn, thats a double and then all of sudden, here comes Gose catching the ball." Gose has made two standout catches this series, both on Friday night. He robbed Mitch Moreland of extra bases in the left-centerfield gap, crashing into the wall on the run as he hauled in the ball. He went into right-centerfield to take away at least a double, likely a triple, from speedster Leonys Martin. "He made those look somewhat easy but off the bat, you dont think theyre going to get caught," said Leiper. Goses speed is one reason hes an elite defender. "Theres plenty of guys with speed and obviously hes got above average speed for anybody," said Leiper. "It comes down to he gets the jumps. For guys who are slower and they definitely need the foootwork to make up for their lack of speed, hes got both.ddddddddddddquot; Theres another reason, one his coach appreciates just as much: Gose has impressed Leiper with his interest in pre-game preparation. Its not always noticeable, unseen on TV and likely not a fans focus while watching a game live, but Leiper notices the results pitch by pitch. "Its subtle but, for me, Im so one-dimensional now, Im just focused on what hes doing and how hes moving and where these guys are," said Leiper. "To watch him take charge with the other two outfielders, too, its impressive to watch. Hes got a good feel for the position." Pillar is Goses Platoon Partner Right-handed hitting Kevin Pillar will start in centrefield against left-handed pitchers during Colby Rasmus absence with a hamstring injury. Anthony Gose, a left-handed bat, will start against right-handers. Pillars first big league experience, late last season, was a struggle. He feels better now, knowing his role is defined. "I definitely think, knowing what your role is, whether its platooning or playing everyday, but having some sort of conversation with the manager, and knowing what your role is going to be is comforting," said Pillar. Pillar picked up his first two big league hits of 2014 in Saturday nights victory. Hes 2-for-11 during his brief stint with Toronto. He was off to a great start at Triple-A Buffalo, hitting .305/.344/.461, which included an 18-game hitting streak. The book on Pillar is off-speed, typically breaking sliders, down and away. Hell continue to be pitched that way, especially with two strikes, until he shows he can lay off. "I think its more mental than anything," said Pillar. "Mechanically, its trying to simplify a little bit, letting the ball travel a little deeper before I make a decision to swing. My second at-bat last night, I fouled off a lot of pitches, letting the ball get deep and thats a testament to staying with my approach, letting the ball get a little deeper, allowing myself to see the pitch before I swing. I think last year, part of it was trying to do too much, trying to get hits, not really seeing the ball out of the hand and this year I promised myself I wouldnt try to get hits, I would try to get good pitches to hit, and thats allowed me to lay off pitches down and away." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Не в сети Профиль  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]