Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Текущее время: 22 ноя 2019, 20:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: away.Your write-up on the picks should be no longer than 300
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 сен 2019, 05:24 

Wednesday open thread: What will the Lions’ record be at the bye? After the Detroit Lions dropped their second game of the season Jarrad Davis Jersey , many started turning their attention to the 2019 draft. Surely the Lions, a team that had shown so little to be excited about, would be picking in the top five, so let’s start getting excited about Nick Bosa! But one week in the NFL can alter the terrain. One win can change the narrative completely, especially this early in the season. With a huge win over the Patriots on Sunday night, combined with poor showings from the Packers and Vikings, suddenly the Lions’ 2018 season has new life. The huge 0-2 hole they were in last week is suddenly just a single game behind first place and half game behind everyone else in the division. Of course, the team certainly still has plenty of flaws and they’re far from perfect, but what NFL team hasn’t shown weakness at this point in the season?The Lions sit at 1-2, and they’re just two weeks away from their early Week 6 bye. So today’s Question of the Day is:What will the Lions’ record be at the bye week? My answer: Before I get into it, remember that the Lions’ two games before the bye are at Cowboys (1-2) this week and home against the Packers (1-1-1) next week. Those two games are certainly winnable for the Lions, as neither have shown to be particularly strong or consistent at this point. The Cowboys are having serious offensive problems despite the fact that Ezekiel Elliott looks as dangerous as ever. The Packers still have problems defensively Teez Tabor Jersey , and while Aaron Rodgers is still lethal, his knee injury has limited his mobility, taking away one of the things that makes him special.But at this point, the Lions are just too hard to predict. I’d love to sit here and tell you the team we saw on Sunday is the team we’ll see for the rest of the year, but a sample size of one game isn’t enough for me to buy in. I don’t know which game they’ll win and which they’ll lose, but I think they split the next two weeks and enter the bye at 2-3. Your turn. The POD Community Mock is ready to begin!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳NFL DraftSite News2019 NFL community mock draft: Dates, assignments, team pairingsNew,40commentsThe POD Community Mock is ready to begin! EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL community mock draft: Dates, assignments, team pairingsThank you for everyone who signed up for the 2019 Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft. I always love the level of excitement this event brings to the site, and I love hearing from all of you.Unfortunately Kenny Golladay Jersey , because it’s such a popular event for the site, I wasn’t able to get everyone involved that wanted to be a part of this year’s draft. Additionally, those that did make the cut, not everyone was able to be assigned one of their top three desired teams. I believe 25 out of 30 of you should have a preferred team. For the other five, I’m sorry. I did my best.If you entered but were not picked, you should also be getting an email notifying you that you will be a substitute should someone have to back out. There’s still a chance you could be part of this, so continue to check those emails! Anyways, if you were one of the 30 chosen, you should be getting an email shortly. It has further rules, but in case you didn’t read them, here they are below.When you are on the clock, you will receive an email from me Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , along with all of the players picked before you.PLEASE RESPOND ASAP with your player selection, I don’t need your write-up for the pick right away.Your write-up on the picks should be no longer than 300 words long. It is due by the deadline listed below. You can go a little over or under, but please limit it to just a few paragraphs. The only exception is for Kent Lee Platte, who will be picking for the Detroit Lions.Hopefully I don’t have to tell you this, but please do research on your team’s needs and scheme fits. We want this to be as realistic as possible. That doesn’t mean you can’t be bold with your pick, just make sure you give a good rationale.If you need to bow out of your GM responsibilities, email me immediately. We have plenty of commenters on standby if you can’t pick.Please do not reveal your selection (or anyone else’s selection) until your pick is posted on Pride Of Detroit. Each selection in the first round will get its own article.For the second round, please just submit your pick. No write-up is necessary (except for you, Alex Reno).Below are the pairings for each team. youguysaredumb, you’re on the clock!2019 Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft schedulePick #TeamGeneral ManagerDeadline for pick (Eastern Time)Pick #TeamGeneral ManagerDeadline for pick (Eastern Time)

Не в сети Профиль  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]