Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Текущее время: 29 ноя 2020, 19:44

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: The situation between the Jacksonville Jaguars and
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2019, 09:26 

Telvin Smith have gotten so bad that the team isn’t even committing to the the former Pro Bowl linebacker being on the team this season.No Black Niles Paul Jerseys ,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars GM Dave Caldwell won’t commit to Telvin Smith being on the team in 2019New,99commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars GM Dave Caldwell won’t commit to Telvin Smith being on the team in 2019Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsThe situation between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Telvin Smith have gotten so bad that the team isn’t even committing to the the former Pro Bowl linebacker being on the team this season.No, really.When asked after the 2019 NFL Draft ended if Telvin would be playing in a Jaguars uniform this fall, Caldwell was extremely vague:“We’ll see. I don’t want to get into hypotheticals.”First Niles Paul Jerseys 2019 , uhhhhhhhhhhh...Second, what?Lastly, what the heck has happened between Telvin and the team? Is Telvin upset with his contract? Is there something going on behind the scenes between him and the coaching staff? Tom Coughlin? And how does Telvin’s declining play last season factor into all of it? Is it a scheme thing? Todd Wash?We’ll update as we get more info, but this situation has deteriorated quickly in the final few days and there really isn’t an explanation about it. The Jaguars are without two of their top defensive players for the start of offseason workouts Black Cody Kessler Jerseys , but coach Doug Marrone isn’t ready to sound the alarm.According to John Oehser of the team’s official website, cornerback Jalen Ramsey and linebacker Telvin Smith weren’t on hand for the start of the voluntary program.Marrone said he reached out to both players but hadn’t heard back from either.鈥淚t鈥檚 a voluntary period; it鈥檚 an option,鈥?Marrone said. 鈥淚 don鈥檛 try to concern myself with things that are out of my control. I鈥檓 sure they鈥檙e both working hard.鈥濃€淚 haven鈥檛 talked to them, but those are two guys I鈥檓 not worried about Cody Kessler Jerseys 2019 ,鈥?veteran defensive end Calais Campbell said. 鈥淭hose are guys I know are going to come back in top-tip shape, focused and ready to go. I know their grind and work ethic. They鈥檙e going to be just fine.鈥漁f course, they are voluntary, so any reason is sufficient. But Smith’s been paid Black Ereck Flowers Jerseys , while Ramsey’s still waiting for his first chance at free agency. He’s in the fourth year of his rookie deal (pending the fifth-year option), and he’s clearly ready to talk about the future.The Jaguars might not be there yet, but they were careful to shoot down reports that Ramsey was on the trade block this offseason.

Не в сети Профиль  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]