Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Предыдущее посещение: менее минуты назад Текущее время: 07 окт 2023, 08:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

[ 1 сообщение ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: him after a workout last year that the Lions liked him a lot
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 ноя 2019, 05:10 

We noted yesterday that former Lions defensive end Ziggy Ansah is among the pass rushers the Seahawks could consider Womens Barry Sanders Jersey , and now the Seahawks are taking a look.Ansah is in Seattle today visiting the Seahawks, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.After trading away Frank Clark, who led the team in sacks last season, the Seahawks would like to upgrade at the position. Ansah could fit the bill.The Seahawks would likely wait until after May 7 to sign Ansah, because signing him before then would count against them in the compensatory pick formula. Seattle is currently expected to get third- Womens Levine Toilolo Jersey , fourth-, sixth- and seventh-round compensatory picks, but that would change if they signed Ansah before the deadline.Ansah is recovering from a shoulder injury and managed just four sacks last year. But he had 12 sacks in 2017, and if he’s healthy in 2019 he could be due for a bounce back. He could end up being a good addition at a reasonable price for Seattle, or some other team. C.J. Anderson had a highly unusual year in 2018 Eli Harold Jersey , getting cut three times and assuming his season was over before joining the Rams in December and suddenly filling in for running back Todd Gurley without missing a beat. But things could have gone quite a bit differently.That’s because the Lions strongly considered picking up Anderson before the Rams brought him in.Anderson signed with the Lions this offseason after the Rams showed little interest in bringing him back, and Anderson says now that Lions General Manager Bob Quinn told him after a workout last year that the Lions liked him a lot but thought at the time that they’d go younger at the position.“Bob kept it real with me,” Anderson told the . “Bob pretty much told me that he’d come get me during free agency and he was a man of his word. I went on with the Rams, had fun and then first call I got was the Lions, so it was a no-brainer.”Anderson thinks he landed in the right place T.J. Jones Jersey White , playing for coach Matt Patricia.“I respect coaching and I respect staff, and I think this is one of the better staffs in the league. I’m saying that highly just because situational football, football IQ, scheme. Breaking down. Compared to the other teams that was looking me during free agency, I think this is one of the respects. And then like I said Womens Darius Slay Jersey , I got a lot of respect for Matt. Me and him had a lot of battles,” Anderson said.The Lions are the fifth team Anderson has been on in the last year and a half. Anderson is hoping to stay a while.

[ 1 сообщение ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]