Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Предыдущее посещение: менее минуты назад Текущее время: 07 окт 2023, 08:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

[ 1 сообщение ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Having already made football look easy
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 окт 2019, 08:57 

in the first month of the season Phillip Lindsay Jersey White , Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes appears intent on finding new challenges.Monday against the Broncos, that included making a key play left-handed. This is where we note, because we are professional writers, that Mahomes is not left-handed.While being chased out of the pocket on what would become their game-winning drive, Mahomes converted a first down by throwing a 6-yard pass on third-and 5 with his non-dominant hand to Tyreek Hill.“They never encourage that,” Mahomes said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN.com. “But at the same time Womens Phillip Lindsay Jersey , as long as you complete it and you get the first down, they’re fine with that.”Teammates are still amazed by some of the throws he makes, but changing hands added a chapter to the lore.“I’ve never seen a quarterback who is right-handed throw the ball left-handed,” Hill said. “Pat actually throws [left-handed] better than me, and I’m left-handed.”“Most guys are told not to do that,” Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman said. “Then he goes out there and executes it and it’s, ‘OK John Elway Jersey White , I guess you can do that.’“At this point, we should just trust him and know that he won’t put us in a bad situation. He’ll just find a way to get the ball to an open receiver.”At this point, we should accept that Mahomes is capable of just about anything. And with 14 touchdowns, no interceptions, a 126.5 passer rating and a 4-0 record, who is to argue? Ryan Edwards on First and 10 at 10 on Orange & Blue 760 asked Mike Klis of 9News on Thursday whether or not the Denver Broncos should get some playing time in for their young, inexperienced players in Week 17 against the Los Angeles Chargers.Klis noted some of the young players that could get playing time Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , but went on a rant about Denver owing it to the rest of the NFL to play their best players to ensure the integrity of the playoffs are upheld.Like, what? Is this guy serious? Screw the damn Kansas City Chiefs seeding and the rest of them. I care about the Denver MFing Broncos and what is best for this franchise. A win would be nice, but they owe it to themselves to get some good looks in live game action of the entire roster so they can go into the 2019 free agency and NFL Draft with the best idea of where their needs are.This fan won’t be shedding any tears over how the Broncos could negatively impact some other team.

[ 1 сообщение ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]