Українська організація батьків
дітей-інвалідів хворих на
фенілкетонурію

Главная О заболевании Диета Консультация Рецепты Форум Блоги Мастеркласс Новости ФКУ Академия Контакты

Предыдущее посещение: менее минуты назад Текущее время: 07 окт 2023, 08:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

[ 1 сообщение ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: UDFA Phillip Lindsay getting a lot of love
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2019, 06:10 

from some elite Broncos Good morning Womens Von Miller Jersey , Broncos Country!Is it crazy to keep talking about Phillip Lindsay?No.Not when the former-UDFA-turned-Pro-Bowl-cornerback Chris Harris Jr. is talking about him.“30 reminds me of myself when I was a rookie,” Harris Jr. said of the undrafted running back out of the University of Colorado. “I love watching him for sure.”The way Harris Jr. sees himself most in Lindsay is how much No. 30 is contributing - even as a rookie - on both special teams and in the offense.“Him doing that right there is something that we’ve needed. We needed a spark, and he’s bringing that to us,” Harris Jr. said. Lindsay sees that as his role too - something he mentioned in his post-game interview on Sunday.“I am here to be our spark player. I am here to make sure that I get my teammates going, whether it is on a punt, if it is on a kickoff or kickoff return, anything,” he said. “I am going to do what I have to to get our team moving.”Harris Jr. sees that happening and believes bigger things are in store for Lindsay too.“A lot of Offensive Players of the Year are top running backs, and he already has more yards,” Harris Jr. noted. “If he keeps that up, he’s going to be on his way.”Lindsay already appears to be on his way, having tallied 178 rushing yards, 35 receiving yards and averaging 8.9 yards per touch through just two weeksOh, and he is the leading rookie running back right now for rushing yards - 44 yards ahead of first-round sensation Saquon Barkley and 77 yards over fellow teammate and third-round pick Royce Freeman. He also owns the third-best rushing tally so far among all NFL running backs.Thanks to Lindsay’s 107 yards rushing against the Raiders in Week 2, the Boulder grad is up for two fan-vote superlatives this week - NFL Rookie of the Week and the FedEX Air and Ground Award (pssst...if you haven’t voted yet, I don’t even know who you are anymore).Oh yeah, and there’s another pretty good running back talking about Lindsay too.“I already envision in my mind there will be a day where it’s probably six, seven eight years from now and I’m meeting him on the field because the torch is being passed and he’s breaking my rushing yards record,” Hall-of-Famer Terrell Davis told Nicki Jhabvala this week.Lindsay insists he is “just playing football” despite being the first NFL undrafted rookie to have consecutive games running more than 100 yards.“I am just playing football. That’s it,” he said after the win over the Raiders. “I am just playing football for our team. I don’t think of things like that. For me, it’s just a great opportunity to go out there. I am just happy that we got the ‘W.’ It’s on to the next.”Speaking of that, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh - who said the team had considered Lindsay as a free agent right after the draft - certainly isn’t looking past the 5-foot-8 running back now.“He’s quick, he’s kind of fearless. They put him in good situations. ...They get the ball outside quick on the edge a couple different ways. ...The offensive line has done a good job, but this kid is running, and he’s making plays with his speed and his fearlessness. He’s doing it as a kick returner, [too]. He’s back there as a kick returner as well – pretty impressive.”Horse Tracks - docllv’s pick of the weekHow Phillip Lindsay's roots guide his devotion to the Denver community“I’m never going to be too big for this,” Lindsay said before speaking to West High School's football team for the weekly Broncos High School Game of the Week.Horse TracksWay Back When: Manning's magical seven-touchdown night against the RavensJim Saccomano recalls the time Peyton Manning tied an NFL record against the Baltimore Ravens.Phillip Lindsay leads a youth movement key to Broncos’ 2-0 start - Denver Broncos- ESPNPhillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman, Courtland Sutton among the Broncos rookies whose impact already has teammates talking.Bettors claim to be cheated out of big payouts from Broncos winFanDuel claims its rules that if a “palpable error” is made then it is only obliged to pay “the correct price at the time at which the bet was placed.”Denver Broncos: A look at series history with Baltimore RavensThe Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens square off in Week 3 of the 2018 NFL season. Here’s a look at the history of this series.’Pack your defense’: Broncos prep for first road game of the seasonThe Broncos have also adopted a new motto ahead of their first road game of the season.Butt Army hopes to grow fan base for Broncos tight end Jake Butt - Denver7 TheDenverChannel.comThey call it Broncos Country because it's a big fan group, and a large fan group could use an Army to help keep them in line. Well that's where the Butt family comes in, they want to bring the...Through My Eyes: Tim Patrick’s first catch is one he - and Broncos fans - won’t forgetHear about Patrick’s 26-yard catch-and-run through his own words.Broncos’ first road trip might be a wake-up call - Denver Broncos Blog- ESPNThe Broncos struggled away from Mile High last season, but what is it that makes a road team successful? Routine, sleep or just a really good QB help.Denver Broncos: Emmanuel Sanders is a slot nightmareThe experiment to tinker the Denver Broncos offense with Emmanuel Sanders in the slot is one that can pay dividends later in the season.Julio Jones sits out Falcons practice with calf injury - NFL.comAtlanta Falcons standout wide receiver Julio Jones didn’t practice Wednesday because of a calf injury, the team announced. One the season, Jones has 15 catches for 233 yards.Aaron Rodgers concerned knee injury could get worse - NFL.comAaron Rodgers performed well in Sunday’s draw with the Minnesota Vikings, but the Green Bay Packers quarterback is worried about aggravating a knee sprain that remains in a precarious state. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — John Elway has a good feeling that Pat Bowlen will join him in the Hall of Fame this weekend.“He’s right on the doorstep,” the Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-executive said. “He’s very deserving. We’re excited about the fact that he’s gotten this far. We feel great about where he is.”The Denver Broncos owner is a contributor finalist along with former Dallas Cowboys executive Gil Brandt. This year’s modern-era finalists include Champ Bailey, Steve Atwater and John Lynch https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-von-miller-jersey , all of whom played for Bowlen’s Broncos.The 2019 class will be announced at the NFL Honors Saturday night in Atlanta with enshrinement in Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 3.Several of Bowlen’s children are in Atlanta for what would be a bittersweet celebration. Bowlen didn’t make the trip. He’s made no major public appearances since Alzheimer’s forced him to step down from his daily duties running the team in 2013.“It would be a great moment and a nice moment for him. It’ll certainly be nice for his family,” said team president Joe Ellis, who has run the team since Bowlen stepped away.“I’ll tell you what, if someone else could sneak in there with him, that would make him really happy, especially if it was Steve Atwater or Champ Bailey, two of his favorite players. That would mean a lot to him.”Ellis delivered the Lombardi Trophy to Bowlen at his home in Denver in the days following the Broncos’ win over Carolina in Super Bowl 50 three years ago, after which, Elway shouted, “This one’s for Pat!”Elway’s shoutout was payback for the man who declared, “This one’s for John!” while jabbing the Lombardi Trophy in the air following Denver’s first Super Bowl win, over the Green Bay Packers 21 years ago in San Diego after Elway helicoptered into NFL immortality in his fourth shot at winning a title for Bowlen.“That was the highlight of my career,” Elway said of Bowlen’s four-word salute.And the highlight of his time leading the front office came when he was able to return the favor.Under Bowlen’s 35-year leadership, the Broncos have reached the playoffs 18 times and won 13 AFC West crowns, seven conference championships and three Super Bowl titles.Bowlen, who turns 75 this month, is the first owner in pro football history to win 300 games in three decades and he was the fastest (581 games) to 350 overall wins. Since buying the team in 1984, Bowlen has as many Super Bowl appearances as losing seasons, and the Broncos’ .598 winning percentage is third in the league.Bowlen wasn’t only devoted to his Broncos but to the NFL, Ellis said, “and the testimony to that is all the committees he served on and the sounding boards (he was) for the commissioners he worked under.”Bowlen served on 15 different NFL committees, including as co-chair of the league’s Management Council Executive Committee, and he was a key figure in securing the NFL’s labor and TV contracts.Bowlen comes up for enshrinement with his franchise at a crossroads, mired in mediocrity and a family feud over his succession plan.Elway’s Midas touch — two Super Bowls in his first five seasons — has vaporized during a three-year playoff drought fueled by failed hires, futile signings, fruitless drafts and plain, bad luck.He’s been unable to find a worthy successor to quarterback Peyton Manning and the Broncos have posted back-to-back seasons of double-digit losses for the first time since the 1960s. That led to Elway firing Vance Joseph after two years and hiring Vic Fangio , his fourth head coach in six seasons.A rift over Bowlen’s succession plan is percolating as the league contemplates arbitration to settle the matter. Ownership of the franchise is held in a trust Bowlen set up more than a decade ago designed to have one of his seven children one day run the team.Bowlen’s brother, Bill, last year asked a Colorado District Court to remove the three members of the trust running the franchise. The team wants the matter resolved through the league’s arbitration process instead.“It’s sad when disputes like this occur. It’s not something I think Pat Bowlen, who I knew very well, would have wanted,” NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said. “The Broncos meant a great deal to him and his family. I think this week, the best thing we can do is to focus on Pat and his contributions and his viability to become a new member of the Hall of Fame.”Bill Bowlen concurred, saying, “This weekend is about Pat’s contribution to the NFL. It’s a time for his family to hopefully celebrate his accomplishments.”

[ 1 сообщение ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]